2019 Schedule of Fees & Levies
School fees PER TERM for 2019 are:
- 1 child: $275.00 Tuition fees plus $ 65.00 SDF Levy = $340.00
- 2 children: $482.00 Tuition fees plus $130.00 SDF Levy = $612.00
- 3 or more children $644.00 Tuition fees plus $130.00 SDF Levy = $774.00
School fees ANNUAL for 2019 are:
- 1 child: $1100.00 Tuition fees plus $260.00 SDF Levy = $1360.00
- 2 children: $1928.00 Tuition fees plus $520.00 SDF Levy = $2448.00
- 3 or more children: $2576.00 Tuition fees plus $520.00 SDF Levy = $3096.00
Fees can be paid for the full year in advance (by week 7 of Term 1), Friday, 15th March in which case a 5% discount will apply to the Tuition Fee ONLY.
|1 child||2 children||3 or more children|
|$55.00– discount||$96.40- discount||$128.80- discount|
|$260.00 SDF||$520.00 SDF||$ 520.00 SDF|
|Saving $55.00||Saving $96.40||Saving $128.80|
2019 Sport & School Activity Levy per child is:
Primary Students $65.00 per student
Infants Students $45.00 per student
St Edward’s Sport & School Activity Levy (SASA Levy) covers the cost of sport activities and extra-curricular activities that students participate in and is in addition to Tuition Fees and School Development Fund Levy outlined above.
This levy is not included on School Fee Statements as this is a different pool of money which is retained at the school for sport, activities and excursions to be funded.
The S & SA Levy is expected to be paid no later than Week 4 of Term 1, Friday 22nd February, to avoid students being excluded from sport, activities and excursions until the levy is paid.
The Sport & School Activity Levy does not cover the cost associated with sport at a higher level such as Diocesan or Polding, and any activity that includes only selected students (such as Chess or Sacramental Programs).