President: Adam Ryan
Vice President: Nikki Bridge
Secretary: Bec Evans
Treasurer: Karissa Burrows
The St Edward’s Parents’ Association meet on the 2nd and 6th week of each school term in the Primary Staffroom at 6.30pm.
St Edward’s Primary School
South Tamworth NSW 2340
All parents of St Edward’s School are members of the St Edward’s Parents’ Association and are encouraged to support various fundraising and social activities throughout the year. The monies raised support the educational, social and recreational needs of all our children.
The Executive of the St Edward’s Parents’ Association are always seeking the help of parents to assist with any of the following activities:
- Help with cooking on the barbeque at various events throughout the year
- Serving in the canteen at various School Sporting Carnivals
- Granting sponsorship/prizes for the Annual Golf Day
- Seeking raffle prizes and selling tickets
- Assisting members of the Association with their activities
- Encouraging parents to join in and help whenever and wherever possible